- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science / business informatics or a comparable degree
- You already have practical experience as a Scrum Master
- You have an analytical and holistic
way of thinking and a strong ability to work in a team.
- Good German and English skills round off your
profile and you have the desire to learn new things.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You monitor the entire development process and and steer the continuous improvement. In doing so, you contribute to increasing the quantitative and qualitative output from the development process and together with the product owner you assure the productivity of the team.
- As Scrum Master, you are an active participant in the Scrum
process, moderating the daily Scrum meeting and preparing the development tickets. You also check the validity of the DOR, manage the estimation process with the Dev Team and organise the sprint planning together with the product owner.
- You moderate the sprint review and conduct regular retrospectives. Based on the numbers from the ticket system, you also prepare performance reports and discuss them with your team.
- You are the right hand of the product owner. Together you maintain
the backlog and ensure the successful progress of our WAVE project.
- You manage an international team (US/UK/APAC). You build bridges between time zones and report directly to the technical management. You are crucial to the success of our company.
Look forward to:
- An open corporate culture and flat hierarchies that promote fast and uncomplicated communication within the company.
- A working atmosphere with a lot of appreciation and recognition.
- An interesting client portfolio and a wide variety of projects. You will definitely not get bored with us
- Internal and external development opportunities in an international team where you can contribute at any time.
- Flexible working hours so that you can ideally combine private and professional life. If you like, you also have the option of working from your home office.
- Joint team activities or table football tournaments, because we also have fun together.
If you are interested in this position, send your application by e-mail to career@5Flow.eu.