We are an international software company that helps companies keep pace with the challenges of digital communication through technological innovation.
Founded in 2011 as a start-up spin-off of the Matthews Group, we have made it our mission to optimize our customers‘ processes with our artwork management system WAVE by transparently recording communication channels and automating work steps. WAVE is our vision of a perfect network of manufacturers, branded goods manufacturers and retail companies.
To support our US 5Flow team in Pittsburgh we are looking for a new employee as
Focus Consulting & Sales
- Execution of scoping workshops to capture customer requirements
- Documentation and coordination of system specifications, process coordination
- Project management for system implementations and adjustments
- System and company presentations on site and online
- User training at customers and team members
- Quotation calculation, preparation, processing
- Acquisition of new customers, continuous expansion and maintenance of existing customer relationships
- Participation in external meetings and representation of the company at events
- Participation in projects (software development, marketing & sales, CIP processes)
- Completed training as a media designer, specializing in media consulting or comparable commercial or IT-related vocational training
- Profound process knowledge in the field of artwork and prepress, ideally with experience in project management (office or field service)
- Good knowledge of the Artwork Management System WAVE, SAP and OFFICE 365
- Independent and structured way of working as well as good analytical skills and a strong customer orientation
- Readiness to travel
- Good command of written and spoken English
What are you offered?
- A permanent and secure job in a growing company
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Regular training, education & advanced training
- Internal and external development opportunities in an international group and team
- Independence and working in an agile environment
- The opportunity to get involved, take responsibility and grow with us
You should be a team player, reliable and committed. A quick perception as well as an independent and careful way of working round off your profile. Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure are your hallmarks. If you are interested in this position, please send your application by e-mail to career@5Flow.eu.